Sunday, October 28, 2007
- Jeffred Liew - Yapp Man Kim - Loo Keen Loong -
"Middle Class Minded"
- Md. Zainul Ariffin - Jonathan Jupin -
- M. Nizamuddin - Affendy Amat -
- Mark Fredrick - Fabian Lawat -
- Elliot Khoo - Hareesh Menon - Daniel Tan - Chang Vui Hyan -
"Staff of the Steam Mill"
- Nehemiah Wong - Chin Jia Jun - Loo Keen Loong -
- Wesley Chang - Kevin Kwok -
- Kevin Kwok - Loo Keen Loong -
- Hezren Diman - Wesley Chang -
- Rowen S. Nirman - Elliot Khoo - Wesley Chang -
- Chang Vui Hyan - Daryl Kuyan -
"Da' Last Band"
- Mohd. Irwan - Fabian Lawat -
- Nasbal Harun - Affendy Amat -
"The Upside Down Band"
- Mohd. Azwin - Naz 'D - Mark Fredrick - Jonathan Jupin -
- Rasheena - Noorfarahizan - Rowen S.Nirmal-
- Anddrenus - Clarissa Lam - Tai Tsui Ying -
- Mr. Patrick Lim - Mdm. Chong Fui Ha -
- Nurul Farah Ain - Infazah Qistina -
- Amiratul Zaleiah - Nurshafeka Fiona -
- Siti Nurhidayah - Beatrice Orissaderi - Jennifer Jupin -
-Kristie Fung - Christina Chong - Tang Sung Yeng -
- Sandra Lo - Melanie Tang -
"The Ultimate Dancers"
- Belinda Hiong - Fang Yit Tze - Averil Foo -
- Lily Leow - Kok Pan Yee -
MISSION STATEMENT :
To equip Autistic children with the required skills to lead meaningful and independent lives within Sandakan society and to raise awareness among the public on autism.
+To expose the school community and the general public to autism in our effort to raise awareness via the creation of a website, so that the younger generation and the public may be more sensitive to the needs of these strata society.
+To help the autistic children, parents, teachers and the centre obtain a better understanding about Autism by providing any resources at the website on the subject.
+To give funds to the centre, so the teachers can get proper training in the future.
+To get the school community to contribute in helping the autistic children, through voluntary work such as charity work (cleaning and mural painting) and activity (mini concert) to raise fund for the centre.
+To change mindsets of every person in accepting autistic people in their community, so that they too feel loved and accepted as a contributing part of the society.
+To raise funds to improve the facilities of the centre.
+To create an awareness of the team members and the school community in general, of how much we should appreciate our lives and be grateful for it.
+To bring light to the children who are developmentaly delayed by having fun with them through activities.